Melita Classica is an additional initiative of the Association. The present journal is meant to be an annual publication in which Classicists can find an appropriate forum wherein the fruit of their literary endeavors and their researches can be published. Contributors for future publications are welcome and encouraged to submit their articles or material relating to the Classics – writing guidelines are printed at the end of this journal. The MCA is currently receiving submissions for Volume 9 until Friday 24th June 2022. For more information on how to submit to the jounral, please send an email to the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
A free copy of the journal is given to the MCA’s fully-paid members and all contributors. Past volumes are uploaded for free public access two years from the physical publication of the journal. If you would like to learn more about how you can contribute to the journal’s future installments, or if you would like to purchase one of the older versions, please send an email to the Editor at email@example.com .
Guidelines on article submissions can be accessed here: Guidelines for Contributors.
Melita Classica Volume 7
1. Speeches and Military Leadership in Xenophon’s Anabasis and Cyropaedia
2. Friends in High (and Low) Places? The Allobroges and the Politics of Patronage and Provincial Society in the Late Roman Republic
3. The Christians and their Social Status in Gothia in the 4th century
4. The Unexpected Evolution of the Fearful Lion’s Image
5. He Alone in Homer and Vergil’s Aeneid
6. The Relationship of Blood, Intelligence and Delirium: Persepctives in the Hippocratic Treatises
7. Remember me Thus: a Study of Latin Epitaphs of Mime Actresses
8. Sappho in the Greek Comedy: Mocked or Mocking?
9. [Note] Lampas, the Island of Comino
Melita Classica Volume 6
1. Golden Age Roman Land Surveying
2. The ‘Lost’ 1751/52 and 1752/3 Collegio Romano Lectures of Carolo Benvenuti SJ
3. From Skyros to Paris